Fall in love with your life.
Want to make your life amazing?
Sick of living a life, where you feel like you’re settling?
Fed up of not living your truth?
Or perhaps you’ve had a great idea for a business, but unsure how to go forwards?
Then it’s time to STOP dreaming, you need to take action with my Business BFF coaching programme:
Is this you?
- Creative woman trapped and feel stifled
- Bored of a 9 – 5 job
- Bored of working on somebody else’s terms
- Want to work from anywhere in the world
- Need more money and time
- Want more time with the kids
- Have an awesome idea – but no idea how to start
- Need inspiration and motivation
- Generally want MORE for your life
Then it’s time to get designing!
You’re a creative woman who shouldn’t be living any other life and than an extraordinary one!
Your life should be full of awesome, glitter & fabulousness.
And it can be!
So how can you achieve this?
Bring your passions, bring your ambitions and bring your life goals (basically your WHOLE fabulous self) to create an awesome business that works for you.
It’s about a lifestyle, something that people will buy into, because they believe in YOU.
If there’s no passion, there’s no sales.
It’s about creating brand YOU.
If there’s no heart, there’s no hustle.
So, how can we work together?
I specialise in helping women tell their stories online, through branding – taking their personalities & passions and turning that into businesses.
We’ll take bits of you, what you want from life, your values and goals and turn that into an AWESOME business together. With the following:
- A dedicated plan
- Actionable goals
- Dedicated workbooks
- One-to-one Skype calls
- A kick ass business strategy that works for you.
You’ll learn the exact steps and systems I put in place to go from unemployed six years ago, to a successful global business. Honestly, if I can do this, so can you!
I’ve been trying for years to find how to live an amazing life. Some people might call it an obsession.
I studied not one, but TWO degree that I didn’t want to study, because I thought it was the right thing to do. I kept working my way up the corporate ladder, until I was leading global teams at just 25.
I knew that I didn’t want to settle. I always wanted more than what was being offered. I certainly didn’t want to live by anyone else’s rules.
So I spent the next six years running a consultancy, launching businesses and knowing when to give up on them. I learnt SO much.
But it still didn’t feel like enough. So I decided to take everything I learned, from my courses, my studying and my business experience and create Hstl&Hrt. This way I could take the good and the bad, to work with other creative female entrepreneurs to launch their own businesses.
#BusinessBFF is my first programme for one-to-one coaching to help design a business around my client’s talents and creativity.
The beauty of Hstl&Hrt is that it’s designed around what you need, because this is all about YOU.
These are some of the topics we can cover, which will all be about creating a purpose-driven business:
How does coaching work?
1) You book a 15 minute discovery call here and we get to know each other
2) We’ll talk about you, your life, your goals
3) We’ll see if we’re a good fit and how can we can work together
4) You invest in the coaching package, then we dig deeper with another call to see how we can take your business to the next level, or get started, if you’re just beginning. You’ll then receive a customised contract and coaching package, complete with an exclusive strategy for YOU.
5) We will then have a weekly coaching call
6) During this call, we will go over each stage of the programme. This will include mapping out your goals and taking you step by step to where you want to be with your business. It’ll be just the strategy you need to get all in and see real changes in your business AND life.
For eight weeks coaching on the Hstl&Hrt programme, it’s:
That’s $2500 a month to change your whole business and life!
And because this is my first course, I am also offering payment plans are available too. Any questions, please get in touch with me at email@example.com
I’ve got four places for my January – March programme, so make sure you’re quick and sign up!